I keep trying to leave Akron, Ohio, but this city keeps drawing me back.
When I’m living elsewhere, I can’t help but compare my other homes to Akron unfavorably. I’ve found nowhere else on this planet that has such a specific mix of awesome elements going for it.
In this video, I talk about six things that make Akron stand out from its peers.
Some of the things I touch on are:
1) The park system, greenbelts, and barton springs,
2) The transportation system, bike lanes, trails, and biking as a mode of transportation.
3) Food availability and prices, HEB, and Sprouts
4) The fit culture and the Akron Acro Community.
5) The warm weather and mild winters.
6) The culture of weirdness, Ecstatic Dance, and The Akron Love Juggernaut
Help us caption & translate this video!
More info on Six Reasons Why I Love Akron, Ohio
[ss_rss url=”https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Six Reasons Why I Love Akron, Ohio&format=rss” feeds=”5″]