Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE. Then sign up for email updates about the live cams: https://birdwatchinghq.com/subscribe/
My name is Scott and welcome to the LIVE bird feeder camera located in my backyard. I live in Akron, Ohio in a residential neighborhood near the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. I am the founder of BWHQ, where we are trying to build a network of streaming feeding stations around the world.
You can expect to see a huge variety of birds, including Northern Cardinals, Blue Jays, woodpeckers, goldfinches, orioles, doves, chickadees, nuthatches, squirrels, & maybe even a hawk. For a full list, check out the ID Guide here: https://birdwatchinghq.com/common-birds/
WAYS TO SUPPORT THE LIVE BIRD CAMS: 🦉
1. Donate monetarily to help pay for food and future expansion! My PayPal name is [email protected] (https://geni.us/donateBWHQ) or purchase a SuperChat on Youtube.
2. Shop at my Amazon store. Includes birdfeeders featured in the live streams, along with recommended cameras, binoculars, books, etc. This link takes you to Amazon – https://geni.us/AmznStore2
3. Visit https://BirdWatchingHQ.com to learn about feeding birds and attracting wildlife to your backyard!
WATCH ALL THE CURRENT LIVE STREAMS HERE🐾 (Make sure to save as a favorite!) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3d78azJLS505fe4RoT9tT6tyGodegihx
Animal Cam Located BELOW bird feeders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXw1rLr7h7o
THE FEEDERS YOU MAY SEE IN THE STREAM: 🐧
(Links go to Amazon)
Caged Feeder for small birds: https://geni.us/CagedFeederAMZN
Absolute II Hopper: https://geni.us/AbsoluteAmazon
Small Tube Feeder: https://geni.us/DYTubeAmazon
Large Tube Feeder: https://geni.us/DYLTubeAmazon
Peanut Mesh Feeder: https://geni.us/DYMeshAmazon
3 in 1 Tray Feeder: https://geni.us/TrayAmazon
Domed Platform (UFO): https://geni.us/UFOAmazon
Suet Cage: https://geni.us/suetcageAmazon
INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAMERA SETUP: 🕊️
-The 4K, HD camera I use for streaming: http://geni.us/U5AA
CHAT RULES: 🦅
Be respectful. No politics, religion, racial, sexual, or argumentative comments. No spam, self-promoting, swearing or talking about killing animals. Keep it positive and most of all, enjoy the birds!
*Please ask any questions about the feeding station and birds in the chat. They are welcome and appreciated!*
Make sure to THANK the moderators. We have an amazing bunch!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What does the surrounding area look like?
Check out this “Behind the Scenes” video:
2. What bird food or feeders are you currently using?
Due to seasonality and my experimentation, I continuously rotate feeders and try different food combinations. This fact makes it hard to display a list of exactly the products you see in the live stream. If you have a specific question, please ask in the live chat on YouTube and me or someone else from the community will answer. You could also try this article: https://birdwatchinghq.com/best-bird-feeders/
3. Where can I purchase *insert bird feeder*?
All of the feeders featured in the live stream are available in my Amazon store. http://geni.us/BWHQstore
4. How much food do you go through and how much do you spend?
As an average, I probably go through about 5 lbs of food per day. As for how much I spend to feed all these hungry birds; currently, I am spending about 0/month!
5. I want a live bird cam in my backyard! How do I do it?
I wrote a guide to get you started: https://birdwatchinghq.com/stream-live-animal-cam/
I am looking for more partners from around the world! If you have an interest in streaming your feeders to Bird Watching HQ AND want to earn some extra money, send me an email at [email protected] for more details.
6. What type of bird is that?
Check out this ID Guide for help: https://birdwatchinghq.com/common-birds/
7. When did you start streaming?
#birdcams #live #birdfeeder #birds #wildlife #nature